We understand that not everyone can dedicate time every month to Volunteering, but many people still want to volunteer or get involved in some way. We have lots of opportunities for people to help the Carnival team on the day.
If you would like to help us:
- Set Up
- Displaying road closure signs and info at car parks
- Check in Exhibitors, Performers and Parade entries
- Collect money & sell magazines
- Help to staff our promotional stand
- Marshall the Parade
- Help serve refreshments in our Vintage Tea Party Tent
- Provide information to the general public
- Help litter pick
- Help Close down
Please get in touch and let us know what you’d like to do and how much time you can give up on the day. Training will be given either on the day or beforehand depending on the roles.
You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our secretary Shelley on 07977 802 533.